Espaço!

terça-feira, 30 de março de 2010

Playlist Cruel da Noite Passada:

Nome: Coração Pediu pra Tocar (Oi, eu sou piegas!)

- Juno Soundtrack, Anyone Else But You
(I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else But you…)

- Anathema, Are You There
(Where are you when I need you...)

- Goo Goo Dolls, Black Balloon
(All because I’m and I’all become what you became to me…)

- Sun Kil Moon, Carry Me Ohio
(I could never care enough in these last days…)

- Howie Day, Collide
(I worry I won't see your face…)

- Michael Kiske, Hearts Are Free
(I’m still here 'cause your heart is true…)

- The Maine, Into Your Arms
(I need to find my way back to the start when we were in love…)

- Radiohead, Fake Plastic Tree
(If I could be who you wanted all the time…)

- Lifehouse, Somewhere In Between
(I wish that it was just that easy…)

- Oasis, Talk Tonight
(You know you can't complain, you took your last chance…)

- Coldplay, Warning Sign
(Yeah the truth is, that I miss you, so…)

- Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here
(How I wish, how I wish you were here…)


Errr… Deu pra sentir, né?